When you are typing
on the computer, you get a (a black flashing line that shows you where
you are typing). The black flashing line is called “the cursor.”
It is also called “the text cursor,” or “the insertion point.” If you
move your mouse over some typing, in most programs you will get one.

The cursor idea comes from the DOS operation system and command prompt state.


text cursor




Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *